- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple or canned pineapple tidbits, divided
- 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola cereal with raisins, divided
- SPOON half of yogurt into two parfait glasses. Top with half of pineapple. Stir together peanut butter, water and honey until smooth. Drizzle half of peanut butter mixture over pineapple in parfait glasses. Top with half of granola cereal.
- REPEAT layers using remaining yogurt, pineapple, peanut butter mixture and granola. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/2 1 parfait), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 46g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.