- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cooked as desired
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 green onion, cut into diagonal thin slices
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- WHISK sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic in small bowl. Arrange hot cooked asparagus on serving platter. Brush with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- WHISK peanut butter, cilantro and water into remaining dressing. Pour over asparagus spears. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.