- POT STICKERS
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oi
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (2 tbsps.)
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Thinly sliced green onion tops for garnish
- In medium bowl, mix peanut butter, egg, onion powder, sesame oil, soy sauce, carrot, 2 green onions and black pepper until well blended. Stir in chicken until well blended.
- Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits; separate each evenly into 2 layers, making 16 biscuit rounds. Press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture on center of each dough round. Fold up dough over filling, pinching edges together to form a standing seam along top of each pot sticker. Place 8 pot stickers on cookie sheet; cover and refrigerate.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet with straight sides, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-low heat until mixture is bubbly. Add remaining 8 pot stickers, seam sides up; cook 2 to 5 minutes or until bottoms are light golden brown. Remove skillet from heat; slowly add 1/2 cup broth (be careful--spattering may occur). Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seed. Immediately cover and return to heat; cook 10 minutes--do not uncover. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 to 7 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; cover tightly. Repeat with remaining pot stickers.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat jam, preserves and red pepper flakes over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until jam and preserves are melted and mixture is boiling. Remove from heat; strain sauce.
- Place pot stickers on serving plate. Drizzle with sauce. Garnish with green onion tops. Serve warm.
- Instead of straining the sauce, use it as a dipping sauce.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
- Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
- ®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/16), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 1%, Iron 1%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.