- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Or 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
- STIR in peanut butter and almond extract until blended. Spread in prepared pan. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.