- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
Or 2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
Or 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- LINE an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
- STIR in almond extract and sweetened condensed milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan; chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
- CHOCOLATE RAISIN PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE: Prepare recipe as above stirring in 1/2 cup raisins with the almond extract.
- Cooking time is based on a 1,000-watt microwave oven.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.