- 1/3 cup Domino® or C&H® Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 2 cans (11 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated original breadsticks (12 breadsticks each)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/4 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, stir powdered sugar, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon banana extract until smooth; set aside.
- Unroll both cans of dough on cutting board; divide into 4 equal sections along center perforations. Spread about 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture over each of 2 dough sections. Place remaining dough sections over filling. Using sharp knife, cut along perforations into 12 strips. Gently stretch each strip until about 10 inches long. Twist each strip 4 or 5 times. Coil each strip into pinwheel shape; tuck end under. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove rolls from cookie sheet to cooling rack placed on waxed paper. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips, 3 tablespoons butter and the corn syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon banana extract.
- Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon pecan chips. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- High Altitude (3500 to 6500 ft)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake 14 to 20 minutes.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2008
- ®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
- Domino is the registered trademark of American Sugar Refining, Inc. Yonkers, NY 10750
- C&H is a registered trademark of C&H Sugar Company, Crockett, CA
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 roll), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.