- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate and peanut butter with sweetened condensed milk and milk in medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Serve warm over ice cream, cake or as fruit dipping sauce.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (2 T, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.