- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Cranberry Chutney
- 8 flour or whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- COMBINE cream cheese and chutney in small bowl until well blended.
- SPREAD tortillas with chutney-cream cheese mixture to within 1/2-inch of edge. Top each tortilla with a second tortilla. Spread top tortilla with peanut butter, to within 1/2-inch of edge. Carefully roll up the layered tortillas. Slice each tortilla into 4 to 8 slices. Serve immediately with additional chutney for dipping, if desired.
- These can be made ahead. Wrap each securely in plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Unwrap and slice before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 21g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.