- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, or 1 cup peanut butter-flavored chips
- 1 (3 oz.) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews or peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Top evenly with marshmallows; bake an additional 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff. Remove from oven; cool.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in heavy saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in chow mein noodles, nuts and remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla. Spread evenly over marshmallows. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.