- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
Or 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- COMBINE cinnamon and granulated sugar. Set aside.
- SPRAY one side of tortilla generously with butter cooking spray. Place spread side down in 10-inch skillet. Spread topside with peanut butter, top with banana slices, sprinkle with brown sugar and top with remaining tortilla. Spray top of tortilla generously with butter cooking spray and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- COVER skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until the bottom is golden brown. Turn tortilla with a wide spatula. Sprinkle top with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue cooking covered until bottom is golden brown. Remove to cutting board and slice into 8 wedges. Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 12g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Banana Nut Quesadilla Wedges
My husband and I really enjoyed these for breakfast this morning. I was worried he would think they are too sweet, but they were just perfect.