- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Squeeze Grape Jelly
- 1/3 cup granola, finely crushed
- 1 Mission® Multi-Grain Flour Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon white baking chips
- COMBINE peanut butter, jelly and crushed granola in small bowl.
- SPREAD mixture evenly on tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Top with cranberries and white baking chips, if desired.
- ROLL up filled tortilla. Cut in 1-inch slices. Lay slices on side to make pinwheels. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 92g (Dietary Fiber 10g, Sugars 50g), Protein 18g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.