- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Squeeze™ Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit, such as bananas, kiwi, grapes, strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 2 flour tortillas, soft taco size
- MIX together peanut butter and fruit spread in small bowl. Stir in yogurt until blended together.
- CUT tortillas in half. Roll up one half at a time to make a cone shape, with the cut edge along the bottom to form a point.
- PLACE 2 tablespoons of fruit in bottom of one "cone;" add 1 tablespoon peanut butter mixture. Layer with more fruit, then more peanut butter mixture. Top with additional fruit. Repeat with other "cones." Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.