- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 multi-grain tortilla
- 1 ounce thin sliced turkey breast (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Squeeze™ Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons julienne-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- SPRINKLE cheese in middle of tortilla in a 4-inch circle. Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds to melt cheese slightly.
- PLACE turkey in a strip in middle upper 2/3 of tortilla. Squeeze fruit spread on top of turkey. Sprinkle carrots, then lettuce evenly on top of turkey.
- FOLD burrito style: Right side to center covering filling, bottom up, then left side over top to overlap. Serve immediately.
- FRUITY PEANUT BUTTER TURKEY BURRITO: Spread 1 tablespoon JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter on the tortilla before the cheese.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 910mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 28g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Fruity Turkey Burrito
This has everything that you need!
This may seem like a strange recipe but strawberry , turkey and peanut butter actually do go well together! I love the flavor of this ! It's sweet , salty and creamy! Plus you have your protein , veggie and grains with this recipe! It's overall a great lunch recipe!