- 2 Mission® flour tortillas, soft taco size
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (3.5 oz.) container chocolate pudding cup (single serving size)
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- SPRAY tortillas on both sides with no-stick cooking spray. Place on cookie sheet. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Separate on cookie sheet. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and cool.
- MIX together pudding, peanut butter and fruit spread in a small bowl. Serve with cinnamon crisps.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 760 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 810mg, Total Carbohydrate 117g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 54g), Protein 19g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 25%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.