- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker's® Jam, Jelly or Preserves of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- REMOVE crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on each slice of bread
- ROLL each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 28g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
Well this recipe is okay. But it is a little hard, I had a few problems. But overall I liked it!! :0