- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury® Banana Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Semi-sweet chocolate coarsely grated or shaved for garnish
- For Muffins: HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. Prepare and bake muffins as directed for muffins on package using milk, oil and eggs. Cool completely on wire rack.
- For Frosting: STIR frosting, peanut butter and cinnamon in small bowl. Spread over top of cooled muffins. Garnish with grated or shaved chocolate, if desired.
- High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- Add 2 tablesponns flour to dry mix. Bake as directed.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 muffin), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 26g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Banana Muffins with Peanut Butter Frosting
Had a blast making these with my daughter
My daughter loves banana bread so decided to try these out. It took a bit of time to prepare, but I had fun putting on the frosting with her. We made a bunch and they were gone before I could blink. Next time I may add a few nuts to the mix.