- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts, plus additional for garnish
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- BLEND corn syrup and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Mix in eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Arrange chopped peanuts on bottom of unbaked pie crust. Pour peanut butter mixture over peanuts.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 350ºF. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes longer or until set. Cool.
Garnish with whipped cream and additional chopped peanuts, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.