- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- Thai hot sauce
- WHISK together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro and cayenne pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add ground meat and mix well.
- FORM into 4 patties. Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
- SERVE on buns with Thai hot sauce and your choice of condiments.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 1 burger/sauce), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 6g), Protein 32g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.